Friday, July 26, 2013

Week 30

(Me & Brittany showing off my sun hat!)

The year is more then half over. 151 days until Christmas !!! Anyone started their shopping yet? 

A lot has happened so far this year. We as a family have had a great summer. We had a 2 week vacation in June, another 2 weeks in July. We only have 2 more days then we come home. I'll be sad when we leave. I'm going to miss the "beach bumming days"! 

Adyson has learned to Boogie board! She is so proud of herself! 

Brittany and I have learned to Stand up paddle board! (Me on white board, Brittany on blue) I knew SUP was a workout, even Brittany was a little sore the next day!  Jackie got on the next day & did good!



Very proud of ourselves over the last 2 weeks we have had NO JUNK FOOD!!! (except kook-aid & ice cream) I bought fruits & veggies & nuts to snack on! No candy! We have had a few SLURPEEs. Only went out to eat 2 times! I'm definitely feeling better all the way around. Still have a few more "junky foods" to get eat/rid of when we get home. I'm loving how I feel all day long when I eat healthy!

I'M SMOKE FREE, almost 2 weeks now! My husband has been smoke free almost 2 months!!!

So I have discovered rashguard shirts!!! Surfer shirts that have sunscreen built into them! No more fighting Adyson to put on sunscreen & NO CHEMICALS!!! Brittany thought they were dorky, but Adyson & I LOVE them! No sunburn, no fighting to put sunscreen on, they are comfortable! They have been a lifesaver! 

See everyone next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment